Thursday, November 10, 2011

Group Final Project

        I am very excited to be working with musician and and dancers, as well as other theatre educators in this final project. The cooler thing is, is that the other theatre ed person is  more involved in tech design, so we will have a very well rounded project of music, dance, theatre performance, and theatre tech.
       The collaboration is going very nicely, and there has been really no conflicts or heated debates on what the project should entail. I think this is mostly due to the fact that we are using our own artistic differences, and putting them together as a unified page.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear your group is getting along and using your creativity for a good reason! It is very nice to have a stress-free project experience! I am excited to see what your group comes up with! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete